Management Support Officer, Gdynia
We are looking for a Management Support Officer in Gdynia to act as management support, helping managers and their teams by providing timely and efficient management support services, enabling managers to focus on running the business. This is an opportunity for you to develop your competences in a professional environment while simultaneously facilitating high-quality and effective leadership.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You’ll join the IT Business Management Services team within the Group CIO Office, where we gathered management supporting functions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Run co-ordination and implementation of various initiatives within the unit/division to ensure action and follow up
- Facilitate and support management meeting structure by preparing the agendas and materials needed to execute efficient meetings
- Follow-up on management meetings and handle items dealt within accordance with agreement from the manager(s) to ensure action/implementation
- Deliver high quality communication material to external and internal stakeholders making sure that the message is understandable to support business
- Prepare high quality analyses and decision making proposal on which management can sound decisions
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team where we have high ambitions and aim to succeed together.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Master's degree in IT, Finance/Economics, Management or similar
- IT knowledge is a benefit, but not necessary
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Professional collaborative skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional PowerPoint presentation skills
- Great analytical skills
- Have a strong cultural awareness and a dynamic approach, willing to take on extra responsibilities when needed
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact and diplomacy
- You are willing and able to travel
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 26 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.