Talent Sourcing Specialist, Lodz
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to proactively seek for candidates who meet vacancies’ requirements, working closely with Nordea recruiters based both in the Nordics and locally in Poland. This is an opportunity for you to gain experience within professional in-house sourcing team using multiple channels in direct search and networking to fill in vacancies for diverse roles in IT, finance, accounting and HR-related areas.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You’ll join Talent Acquisition Global Operations team, where we are responsible for supporting recruitment processes in Poland and in the Nordics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in international environment on a wide range of recruitment projects (IT, Accounting, Risk etc.) with recruiters and other stakeholders to build adequate sourcing strategy
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the profiles and requirements for each open position, skilfully adjusting sourcing strategies
- Actively sourcing candidates using social media, advertising, referrals, networking, etc., including direct search
- Screening and evaluating candidates’ profiles against position criteria, as well as shortlisting candidates
- Giving value-adding support in the full cycle recruitment process with practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth workflow for hiring manager & recruiters, and positive experience for candidates
- Identifying proactive sourcing methods and continuously looking for new ways of improving recruitment-related processes
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team of friendly people who enjoy what they do.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Experience in talent sourcing, either in-house or agency
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least C1)
- Networking and teamwork skills accompanied by a professional attitude
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trends
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 25 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.