DevOps Engineer, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about creating a high performing and automated Linux infrastructure.The position requires a broad knowledge and desire to work with Linux systems in many different configurations, setups and develop tools to automate the process of creating and supporting these configurations and setups.
The workdays can be hectic with a mix of development and advising ot. This is an opportunity for you to work on a huge scale in a mission-critical environment where we are embracing the changes in fintech rather than trying to resist them.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Compute unit, where we build software and solutions that can scale and be maintained on some of the key technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive projects related to the development of new function to our software tools
- Installation and configuration of new systems and applications, and create documentation for Operations to follow on next installation and create all possible automation to the tasks
- An agile mindset with the ability to work independently
- Follow the new trends and ways of working with our infrastructure and advertise it to the organization
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team which takes responsibility for delivering world-class services with colleagues across cultures, borders and locations
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Solid knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python, Ruby or Perl are strongly preferred)
- Working knowledge on databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle solutions)
- Excellent Linux skills (Preferable RedHat)
- Hands-on system deployment experience
- Practical experience within REST Services
- System deployment using automation frameworks
- Configuration management
- Unit and system test knowledge will be an asset
- Practical knowledge of various aspects of service design, including messaging protocols & behaviour, caching strategies and software design practices will be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 22 June 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.