Senior Cloud Technology Engineer, Gdynia
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Technology Engineer to strengthen our Polish team. This is an opportunity for you to work on a strategic activity of Nordea Transformation program using cutting-edge technologies together with high-class experts in our team and really make The Change – both for Nordea and for yourself!
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Cloud Technology team, where we build Hybrid Containerized Platform for developing, testing and hosting modern containerized applications for the whole Nordea Group. This is a strategic Nordea activity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and developing Hybrid Cloud Platform, deployed both on-premises and in selected public clouds
- Designing and developing a CI/CD toolchain on top of this platform
- Integrating Hybrid Cloud Platform with converged big data platform MapR and some of Nordea IT services
- Working hand by hand with our in-house team and our external consultants in agile mode, learning from them and teaching them in return
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team which has already delivered the first version of Cloud Platform and continues to makes things happen – no matter what!
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You are a senior level engineer, who can manage his own tasks independently and also work as a team member. You also can coach other team members and prepared to be coached yourself
- You know Linux from development and system administration points of view
- You know basics of TCP/IP networking
- You have hands-on experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and respective tools
Highly desired bonus skills:
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Atlassian tools administration (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Shell scripting
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.