Problem Manager to help shape the future of Trading Technology Application Operations, Gdansk
We are looking for a Problem Manager to join Trading Technology. This is an opportunity for you to have a key role in following up on incidents/situations that impact the services ensuring they do not reoccur. You will also be responsible together with your problem management colleague for ensuring the problem process is consistently followed in Trading Technology for all the teams. This means training the application management and development organization on how to perform structured Root Cause Analysis and ensuring preventive measures are identified and implemented within agreed deadlines.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
What you’ll be doing:
- A Problem Manager is accountable for analysis and resolution of critical problem investigations in the Trading Technology domain
- Ensures the Trading Technology organization leaders understand the process and coordinates operational meetings to find root causes within five days, and secures that the quality is according to agreed standards
- Govern the lifecycle of the preventive measures established during an investigation and ensure this is reported weekly to sr. mgmt
- Being responsible for keeping the problem record accurate and up to date on daily basis
- Being responsible for delivering high quality and first-class service and support
The role is based in Gdańsk (Poland) and we welcome you to an energetic team that generates great momentum from collaboration, Passion and Drive for continually improving our customer experience.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Being passionate about leading problem investigations and enjoy engaging with stakeholders
- Being a great organiser and a natural communicator. Excellent technical skills
- ITIL foundation v3 certification a requirement
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 22 January 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.