IT Senior Security Specialist in KYC, Gdynia
As a Senior IT Security Specialist you’ll join KYC Development and Solutions in the Solutions Team, where we provide the tools and technology underpinning our KYC processes. We continuously work on enhancing our capabilities to support new requirements for KYC in Nordea; this includes improving existing systems, introducing new systems and integrating and deploying the new tools and technology vital to our Financial Crime fighting capability.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You will become part of the Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) KYC Development and Solutions subunit where we are accountable for the KYC Tools used by the frontline colleagues.
We are also accountable and responsible for incidents and user support management as well as business release management.
As a Senior IT Security Specialist, you’ll be:
- Working with general IT Security and with selected IT Security services supplied to Nordea group to improve and ensure secure IT environments
- Operating and monitoring the CyberArk application in our preproduction and production environments
- Working in a team responsible for our Privileged Access Management (PAM) implementation
- Key responsibilities will be to integrate applications and platforms, lifecycle management of PAM and deliver support to our stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team working in a challenging international environment driving important and interesting deliveries, providing the tools and technology to support KYC processes in Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
We are looking for an experienced IT Security Specialist, accustomed to managing stakeholders within business and IT communities strongly focused on complex and critical solution deliveries.
Your profile and background:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical/mathematical subject
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Experience and knowledge of PAM (Privileged Access Management) tools. CyberArk is the tool that will be the primary tool for PAM in Nordea and relevant experience is highly desirable
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional or equivalent is desirable
- Experience of securing data, applications and infrastructure in the Cloud is desirable
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
- Working professional with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of lean and agile delivery practices - especially SAFe
- Experience in the banking or financial sectors is an asset
- Experience delivering Digital Banking/Cloud solutions
- You are a driver who demonstrates great leadership qualities; with the ability to execute responsibilities through individual and team work (e.g. lead a task force, chair forums)
If you have experience in the AML/CTF, Regulatory or KYC areas it will be considered to be a distinct advantage.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.