Senior Microsoft Software License Manager, Gdynia/ Warsaw
We are looking for a Senior Microsoft Software License Manager. This is an opportunity for you to work within complexity of software license management in a global dynamic environment.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
The Software License Manager Group is responsible for the central registration and reconciliation of all Nordea group software that supports our organization in understanding software licensing and current licensing position.
What you’ll be doing:
Senior Microsoft Software License manager will be performing reconciliation of software licenses in scope:
- Ensure that licenses acquired by Nordea are used efficiently across Nordea's IT infrastructure.
- initiate and own activities to keep Nordea compliant to all agreements you manage.
- work closed with stakeholders of different Microsoft software
- support sourcing initiative from software license managements perspective.
- work in a customer focused dynamic environment putting high demands on cost optimization and continuous improvement.
- Perform and drive obligations related to the supplier
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team of professionals with high energy level.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Professional skills in English both written and spoken
- License expert on Microsoft and a group of Software suppliers.
- Deep knowledgeable of the terms and conditions of the Supplier contracts
- Deep knowledgeable of license rules and regulations such as the software entitlements and Product Use Rights.
- Knowledge of ITIL and SS-ISO 19770
- Strong collaboration skills combined with deep subject matter expertise
- Degree in IT Engineering or similar
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please submit your application no later than 20 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.