Reporting Analyst in Group Learning (HR area), Lodz or Warsaw
As we are further developing Learning function in Nordea, we are now looking for candidates for the position of a Reporting Analyst to join our global Learning Services team.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Your future responsibilities
You'll join our unit which is a part of the People Service Centre department based in Lodz. Our mission is to deliver best-quality learning administration and learning strategy & planning and thus support development of Nordea employees throughout the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Analysis and interpretation of learning data
- Identification, measurement and following up on the trends
- Preparation and delivery of data-based presentations and recommendations to the senior stakeholders (incl. senior management)
- Support for decision-taking process of management and co-creation of learning strategy and policies in Nordea
- Maintain a library of reports and create accurate documentation explaining report metrics, filters, dimensions, targets, formulas, etc.
- Proactively review, monitor, and evaluate learning reporting processes and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and proactively identify change management opportunities
- Participate in global projects concerning people reporting
The role is based in Lodx or Warsaw. Join our energetic team and kick-start your international career within financial industry working for the largest financial group in Northern Europe!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Proficient command of English and excellent Excel skills are „must-haves”
- Good data management and strong visualization skills
- Ability to tell a story with reports to create actionable outcomes from the way information is displayed
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with ability to present complex information in a clear and understandable way to different audiences
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills, as well as understanding of how metrics drive behaviours
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing, international environment
- Corporate experience, ideally in Risk Reporting or HR Reporting and Insights, but we are open for motivated fresh graduates as well.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 16 December 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.