Senior Java Full Stack Developer, Warsaw
We are looking for a Senior Java Full Stack Developer to help us build the bank of tomorrow. This is an opportunity for you to participate in ambitious international IT projects supported by newest technology.
As an Senior Java Full Stack Developer you will be able to cooperating with various stakeholders and working according to the Agile methodology in an International environment.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join the team which aims to provide state-of-the-art customer facing solutions enabling commercial and business banking customers to be served with basic financing needs in a fast and convenient way.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for development tasks on digital stack, encompassing both front-end functionality along with Integration and/or middleware development in an agile team
- You make technical analysis, design and implementation to secure high performance, available, compliant and maintainable solutions. You will be a part of one of our scrum teams and work with all tasks that are part of the daily development process
- You will be an important player contributing with input regarding best practices and principles ranging from object-oriented analysis-, design- and implementation to test automation techniques. We need you to assist us in reaching our vision of delivering higher quality software in a more efficient way than we do today.
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 5 years of solid Java software development experience
- Java, Spring Boot (Microservices), Hibernate, RxJava, Oracle SQL
- Angular.js, Node.js, Jasmine
- Cucumber, jUnit, Karma, Gherkin
- Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Maven,Splunk, Bitbucket, Gulp
- University degree in a relevant field
- Very good level of English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 December 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.