Senior Agile Coach, Gdynia
Are you our next Agile-DevOps expert? We are looking for an experienced Agile coach with good communication and coaching skills, competent within Agile, DevOps and Lean Ways of working. This is an opportunity for you to be a key player in the large scale Agile-Devops transformation within Nordea Group Technology.
You will contribute to making Nordea Group Technology able to deliver reliable infrastructure services to the consumer, and become a high performing agile organization.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a major role in making us truly agile.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Systems Engineering & Integration unit where we are taking part building an Agile Center of Excellence to drive the agile transformation at Group level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Introduce Agile-DevOps way of working and support set-up of rituals to agile teams (e.g., through boot camps, workshops, trainings and 1-to-1 coaching)
- Coach agile teams and particularly POs to build a regular dialogue with their consumers
- Support the definition of specific roles, responsibilities and deliverables within agile teams
- Continuously assess the maturity of agile teams along a standard Agile-DevOps maturity model, in order to close critical gaps and drive continuous improvement
- Design, train, facilitate events and document best practices to increase the maturity
- Drive broad collaboration and alignment between agile teams and their stakeholders through problem-solving sessions to help the agile teams remove impediments and organizing knowledge exchange across agile teams
- Be an Ambassador for Agile-DevOps and Lean Philosophy and continously engage the organisation through communication and collaboration
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a Cross Scandinavian/Polish team with members from all five countries.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Professional and intellectual IT ability at university level - at least Bachelor's degree
- Extensive experience in both engineering and leadership roles in Agile teams, e.g. as Scrum Master, Product Owner, DevOps Engineer, Full-Stack Developer
- Experience from working in high performing Agile teams
- Track record of increasing performance and organizational health by applying Lean, Agile and DevOps principles
- Track record of elevating DevOps maturity through training, coaching and change management
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages
- Strong and clear communicator with a positive mindset, adaptable to change
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 28 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.