Product Owner, Gdynia
We are looking for Product Owners with the ambition to truly make a difference for our customers through ensuring continuous deliveries of valuable products and services.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
You'll spend your time together with your development teams in the Daily Banking Hub. Through clear directions and prioritization of what we need to build, you will have a direct influence of the solutions we are building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Releasing a product or service that delivers customer value to achieve the hub's goals
- Defining, refining and prioritising requirements (user stories and features) in the train and team backlogs
- Developing product vision and synchronising it with the hub lead and other relevant product owners and stakeholders
- Scoping Minimum Viable Product taking into account existing resource constraints and sustained development of product
- Contributing to team product development
The roles are based in Gdynia, Poland, together with the scrum team. Your other colleagues can be found in the Nordic countries.
In Gdynia we are working in the Daily Banking area developing services for our New Netbank.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Interest and ability to understand industry trends, business and customer needs
- Very good understanding the possibilities and constraints of the technologies we are using and developing
- Solid analytical skills
- A genuine interest for and previous experience of working with software development
- Being driven and result-oriented "doer"
- Skilled communicator and facilitator
- Having ability to lead the vision and represent the customer
- Structured in your ways of working
- Experience and knowledge of agile software development practices (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
- Acting with integrity on all organizational levels and building strong stakeholder relationships
- A background in IT would be an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 13 January 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.