Expert Java Developer with Big Data knowledge, Gdańsk
We are looking for an Expert Java Developer with Big Data knowledge to lead the required development in GAI (Global Accounting Interface) domain. This is an opportunity for you to join team of experts in this field leading the required development following the Scaled Agile Framework.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Data Integration and Management, where our unit is the technology capability provider of all the related expertise in the data integration domain supporting many critical solutions in the credit risk, capital reporting and financial services areas.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write code and develop backend components
- Communicate with stakeholders and business units, explaining technical topics and understand their implications on business and product decisions
- Work within a multi-disciplinary solution team including product managers, designers, and developers to create solutions and apps focused on our companies’ needs and standards
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement and scaling after initial launch
- Guide external and junior developers to develop a world class product
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a team experts with different skills, levels and from different countries, but we act as one team supporting each other to grow up individually and as a team.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Work cross-functionally across Business and IT to obtain and derive successful results
- Participate in major improvements and development tasks to support own unit to add value and deliver according to targets
- Proactively share own knowledge and IT competencies, both on a cross unit and cross border basis to enable the continuing strengthening of competencies
- Expert level of Java EE is must have requirement
- Senior knowledge of Hadoop MapR, Apache Solar
- Senior knowledge of Linux and Web Logic
- Great knowledge of analytical tools such as SQL
- Academic degree in computer sciences, mathematics or engineering and proficiency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 3 January 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.