IT Service Manager, Gdańsk
We are looking for an IT Service Manager and Application Provider. This is an opportunity for you to be a key team player and prove your skills in demanding technological and business landscape where the main goal is to prevent financial crime and fraud in order to protect Nordea Customers.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You will join Technology and Operations Support Application Maintenance, where we are a part of the “run the bank” organization. We make sure that the applications and IT services are working today and will continue to work in the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- IT Service Manager and Application Provider for applications in the Financial Anti Crime IT area
- Be the main point of contact to the Application Owner in the business organization
- Lead the managed service teams to fulfill Incident, Problem, Change processes, organize and handle the backlog related to operational issues and SLCM improvements
- Coordinate with the IT "Change the Bank" organization and vendors
- Support Business in the FAC area during Incidents according to the Business Continuity Plan, daily coordinate to solve issues and drive improvements from IT operational support prospective
- Formalize cooperation (i.e. OLAs, SLAs, KPIs)
- Represent applications support team in QRAs and coordination meetings with other organizations in IT and Business
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a team that aims to take everyday challenges turning those into a success.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Being creative in finding solutions to solve problems and overcome impediments
- Be able to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Previous experience in Service Management or similar role, especially in business critical and/or high availability applications/services
- Experienced within ITIL framework. ITIL and/or PMP certifications are a merit
- Decent level of technical background to be able to guide our suppliers' teams and vendors; take decisions and drive or coordinate discussions, where a certain degree of technical understanding is required
- Very strong skills in stakeholders and communication management
- Experience in vendor and contract management is highly evaluated
- Interested in being a true leader
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 31 March 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.