Full-Stack PHP Developer HTML / CSS /JS/ APIs, Gdynia
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our unique Open Banking Platform. This is an opportunity for you to become a member of an IT team which focuses on delivering solid software, innovative integrated services and modern applications for Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
The banking is changing, join us today and help define the future of banking today. We are growing in Poland and transforming our business to create totally unique “banking as a service” experience for our customers.
As a Full-Stack Developer you will be developing new Open Banking Platform, deliver value with high quality APIs. It will be and exciting, developer-friendly (yes, we have clear guidelines) and a rewarding journey if you are passionate about full-stack technologies and want to build a real bank of the future!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on Open Banking Developer Portal and API platform
- Focus on development of new features and integrations to portal and platform
- Be a part of a truly agile team (Scrum Masters, Software Engineers, Software Testes, Designers and Data Analysts)
- You will uplift your skills and be able to share and exchange your knowledge and experiences
- Expect: Behavior-driven development, Test-driven development, CI, CD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, clean code and GIT
- You are welcome to invest in dev. environment and bring solutions to development and test processes
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to young and dynamic team, which is working in agile way on extending functionalities of Open Banking Portal.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Strong knowledge of PHP (experience within Drupal framework and PECL libraries)
- Experienced in Linux administration (Apache, Bash scripting, PHP Server, hosting)
- Familiar with architecture of: Microservices, REST services
- Good knowledge of Docker and load balancing (e.g. Nginx)
- Knowledge of PHP code testing, (we are using Behat for auto-testing)
- Experience with IBM API Connect will be seen as an asset
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch !
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than: 27 December 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.