Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java, Gdynia
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will prepare test automation approach at the team level as well as design and create high quality automated test scripts. This is an opportunity for you to become member of IT team which turns test automation approach into reality. You will work as a SCRUM team member responsible for frontend and backend Web applications test automation based on Java solutions.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Quality Assurance / Software Engineering where we, Within Nordea Banking Technology (BT), increase production stability and cost efficiency when creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. One of the things we use to reach that goals is to increase efficiency in testing including test automation.
What you'll be doing:
- Automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team of test automation enthusiasts.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- 3+ years of hands-on test automation experience in any of following domains: GUI based (Web), service-based level (REST, soap)
- Experience with mobile apps testing would be an additional asset
- Coding skills in Object Oriented Languages: Java preferred
- Knowledge and experience in solutions supporting test automation (Selenium WebDriver / RestAssured / Postman / Mockito / Chrome devtools)
- Skills with data manipulation using various data formats (e.g. XML, CSV, JSON)
- Basic experience with SQL queries preparation
- Experience in working with source code control tools (GIT).
- Experience in working with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo/Docker)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 19 March 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.