Senior Database Specialist, Warsaw
We are looking for a Senior Database Specialist to join our Oracle Oparations Team. This is an opportunity for you to work in dynamic team of passionate people and enhance Oracle DB operations excellence.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digtal revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You will be a part of the team of DBA Oracle administrators that will grow in members, capabilities and responsibilities in the coming years. You will have a leading role in operations - RUN the bank - in your area, working with innovative technologies and concepts across the bank, to enable a future core competitive environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing database administration and maintenece
- Provide support for ongoing projects and changes
- Performance analyses and tuning
- Troubleshooting , incident investigation, provide root cause analyses (RCA)
- Monitoring proactively, patch management
- DB tasks automation skills
- Providing a strong focus on operational excellence in RUN the bank
- Building competences and skills for yourself and team
- Creating a strong culture and mentality in your team by raising the bar and ambitions
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least 5-year experience with Oracle DB technology as a Oracle DBA ideally within a large bank or financial organization
- A Master’s degree in DB Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Technology-oriented background would be an advantage
- Understanding of databases, infrastructure and application layer elements preferably from bank or financial institution
- Concepts like: monitoring, automation, scalability, sound more than familiar
- A successful record of automating and eliminating manual interventions in daily operations
- ITIL foundation and good knowledge of operations processes is a necessity
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
lease include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.