AML Senior Data Steward, Nordea Estonia
- Documentation of data standards, including definitions, business rules and data quality controls;
- Alignment and mapping of data asset -specific standards (data dictionary, data quality and other business rules);
- Supporting IT architects and projects in mapping of technical tables and fields to data asset -specific standards;
- Measuring compliance with the data standards and defined data quality targets;
- Liaising with data owners, Data Protection Office and other departments.
Who are you
- You have strong previous experience in working with data and databases. Concepts / query languages as SQL, etc. are not strange to you. You have also tried a bit of VBA programming, Python or something similar. At the same time, you are not a quant person – the challenge to work with describing the data, communicating with stakeholders, mapping processes, developing quality standards etc. is more appealing to you than pure mathematical work with data;
- You have previous experience in AML area, preferably in Transaction Monitoring, at a senior level. You are well familiarized with different reports / monitoring scenarios banks apply to detect unusual / suspicious transactions. You have also good understanding about how data flows in a bank between different systems;
- You have academic degree in Economics, Finance, IT and/or Computer Science or Engineering;
- Excellent English. You will be expected to freely communicate with and present to colleagues and managers at various levels of seniority;
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You will do well if you enjoy collaboration in diverse and multicultural environment;
- You are reliable with strong commitment and sense of ownership for your tasks and responsibilities;
- You have experience leading your peers while being able to take a hands-on approach to delivering results.
Job location will be Tallinn, Estonia, in our modern offices in Ülemiste City. The position is likely to require some travel to other Nordea international sites.