PMO Specialist in Security, Gdynia
We are looking for a person to work in Technology Information Security as a PMO Specialist in Secuirtyto help our Strategy & Transformation team. This is an opportunity for you to work in a fast-paced environment and take part in many interesting activities which will helpNordea protect the bank.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making Nordea digital.
We are one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Technology Information Security Office -a group of professionals performing lots of interesting activities in the IT security field.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Being support to managers and key initiatives in Technology Information Security Office
- Acting as a contact person towards partners internally and liaise with staff and managers in Nordics and Poland
- Support the Strategy and Transformation team in coordinating day to day activities – meetings, presentations, data gathering and documentation
- Facilitate, drive and keep track of decisions
- Prepare, edit and publish information hereby ensuring timely communication
- Create various types of reports, be responsible for comprehensive data analysis in Excel
- Drive minor initiatives
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Profficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to adapt to fast pacing environment
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Able to perform data analysis in Excel
- Keen on working in a multinational environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job because diversity makes us stronger. Once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 16 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.