Expert IT Analyst - IT Monitoring Management Team, Warsaw
We are looking for an experienced Expert IT Analyst who will join the IT Monitoring Management Team located in Warsaw. This is an opportunity for you to work with the newest technologies, to gain an experience in international environment and to proof your skills and ability to deliver in complex banking environment.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You will join our IT Monitoring Management Team where we have the operational responsibility to implement monitoring services across the Nordics for Nordea´s IT Infrastructure and Applications and support daily operations. You are very welcome join to the highly passionate and dedicated team. We are service minded, creative and enjoying our work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performing analysis to understand what are the main indicators of normal system operation from customer perspective and planning how to measure them via the monitoring system
- Performing analysis to understand how an application communicates with other systems and planning how to monitor it
- Performing analysis to understand what infrastructure resources and parameters are necessary for proper IT systems performance and planning how to monitor them
- Implementing, configuring or optimizing performance of various monitoring systems
- Driving a change through the organisation and advising on implementation of new tools and processes
- Handling incidents, problems and other changes regarding monitoring issues
The role is based in Warsaw.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Analytical mindset and understanding of the importance of taking into account different perspectives of IT systems (customer, developer, administrator)
- Experience in IT systems performance analysis and monitoring
- Working kowledge of various enterprise monitoring tools (IBM Tivoli and IBM APM preferable but not obligatory)
- Experience in configuration of monitoring tools for applications/application servers/middleware/databases would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and solid administrative and analytical skills
- Experience in banking or telecommunication sector would be an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.