Senior Sourcing Manager (IT Offshoring and Vendor Management), Gdynia/Warsaw
We are looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager to drive and to lead vendor and contract management activities. This is an opportunity for you to further develop and to excel within the complex and challenging area of IT sourcing with special focus towards managed services.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
In IT Offshoring and Vendor Management, we are responsible for managing IT vendors globally, including Nordeas Offshoring concept such as the Extended Delivery Centres (EDCs) in India and Poland. You will work in close cooperation with stakeholders and vendors. Therefore a close and sound relationship with both external vendors as well as internal stakeholders will be key to your success in this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and support commercial and contractual issues with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Assist and participate in IT contract negotiation
- Give legal and commercial contractual advice and assistance
- Assess vendor compliance related to contractual terms and conditions
- Write and interpret IT delivery contracts
- Handle contractual disputes
- Establish and ensure good relations with vendors and internal stakeholders
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a multi-national, multi-located and highly performing team.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
You are expected to keep a holistic view about the Nordea use of services within scope, manage demanding and complex vendors- and stakeholder relationships and deliver cost-efficient and high-quality sourcing activities.
Your profile and background:
- Master's Degree or certificate within procurement, business administration, supply chain or legal area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field of IT sourcing
- Experience working in a fast-paced multinational environment with a global stakeholder base
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and being result-oriented
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Best practice market knowledge of procurement strategies in area of IT
- General knowledge and experience of all IT sourcing categories with deeper specialist knowledge in IT Managed Services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence external vendors
- Ability to adhere to high ethical standards
- Demonstrate cross-functional and cultural team work
- Have a good sense a humor
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 4 March 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.