Test Engineer, Gdańsk
We are looking for a Test Engineer with a strong experience in software testing and test design with an interest in the area of financial instruments. You will be expected to self-organise your work and collaborate in Agile teams in order to contribute and deliver within planned timeline. This is an opportunity for you to join an international team working with a highly complex financial portfolio management tool.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join a team, where we are responsible for developing a portfolio management tool for Private Banking in the Nordic countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being part of an agile team working SAFe, working closely with Business Analysts, Java Developers and the Product Owner in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Ensuring that our solutions adhere to the requirements and technical designs, and that they are error-free
- Analyze, design, implement and execute test cases using both manual and automated test methods
- Report, debug and verify defects as well as monitor and document test results
The role is based in Gdańsk. Welcome to a team that is a distributed unit working with a highly complex financial portfolio management application. We have agile teams in Poland, Sweden and India.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You possess a highly developed analytical mindset
- You have true ability to work on deliverables, being able to work independently, being well structured and thorough
- You have an ability to communicate in English both written and orally on a professional level
- You are a team player
- You have 2+ years of experience in software testing and preferably experience and interest in the area of financial instruments
- You have good knowledge of manual, automated, exploratory and regression testing, test case creation, bug reporting
- You have competency in: Java, SQL, GIT
- Nice-to-have: ISTQB certification, BDD, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium, Gatling/JMeter, HP ALM and JIRA
- You have Agile, Scrum and preferably SAFe experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 18 January 2019.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.