Business Process Management Specialist/Expert, Łódź
We are looking for a Business Process Management Specialist/Expert to play an important role in building an architecture and modelling of processes. This is an opportunity for you to improve Nordea’s performance by taking ownership for business processes and providing local support.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You will join the Service Excellence unit, where we focus on delivering efficient and digitally enabled services to the entire organization in order to deliver optimal customer experiences. This requires a strong governance between the services we deliver, the processes that deliver them and the capabilities ultimately necessary to effectively deliver “excellence”.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish the governance for the connection between services, process and capabilities in Group People (HR)
- Coordinate modelling, executing, and optimizing business activity flows in accordance with our Business Process Model and Enterprise Architect standards
- Set up a strategy and governance of EAP
- Drive the completion of our process documentation in our EAP system, MEGA.
- Provide training and support for your teammates in the use and application of MEGA and changes to processes
- Support the compliance agenda by contributing to requirements back-log, and ensure requirements from federated custodians are verified, applied and accepted
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team of professionals who enjoy their work.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience/deep insight of BPM methodologies, including process documentation skills according to BPM standards
- Strong drive to continuous improvement and Project Management skills
- Desire to ensure the right architecture to link services, processes and capabilities in a meaningful way to provide our stakeholders the experience of great service
- Professional knowledge of modelling tools and experience in abovementioned
- Knowledge of MEGA enterprise would be a strong asset
- Professional level of English (C1/C2)
- Analytical skills to simplify business processes
- Ability to structure and organise work effectively
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 December 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.