Business Intelligence & Process Specialist (or Assistant) in Finance Data Quality & Process Control Team, Łódź
We are looking for a Business Intelligence & Process Specialist/ Assistantto be a part of our Finance Data Quality and Process Control Team closely cooperating with data quality teams in the Nordics and in Łódź.
This is an opportunity for you to take part in interesting assignments, where you will have a possibility to work on ensuring completeness and timelines of data flow, gain experience in monitoring and controlling that finance data is ready for reporting.
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Finance Data Quality and Process Control Team where we are working in close collaboration with colleagues in our Nordic data quality teams to control and ensure high-quality data flow towards Nordea’s finance organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring good quality of the accounting data flow according to Nordea principles and requirements
- Maintaining accounting rules in regard to Nordea common Masterdata
- Participating in month end closing by monitoring data flow, investigating differences and analyzing their root causes, making manual corrections and running monthly reports
- Taking part in maintaining and developing current accounting engine
- Being in close cooperation with businesses (Nordics)
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a department that is constantly growing, full of young, dynamic and friendly specialists.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Very good analytical skills (mindset of “data detective”)
- Very good command of excel
- Continuous improvement proven track (Lean, kaizen)
- Accounting knowledge proven with experience in reconciliation subledger vs general ledger
- Transition of processes from the client’s location
- English on professional level (at least B2)
- Accuracy/ eye on details
- Willing to self – develop
- Willingness to travel
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 January 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.