Marketing Automation Specialist, Gdynia/Warsaw
Are you looking for the right place to use your analytical understanding to create direct customer value?
We are looking for a talented Marketing Automation Specialist to bring analytics into our communication to our customers through all channels. This is an opportunity for you to work with business stakeholders across Nordea and be part of Group Data Management Office.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Analytics Demand & Operations, where we incorporate insights, propensity models and other andvanced analytics solutions created by your colleagues within Applied Data Science, into the foundation for most of our sales and marketing activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within Agile teams across the Nordics in building and executing marketing and sales activities in SAS MA and SAS RTDM
- Maintaining, improving and following-up on recurring campaigns
- Being proactively enagaged in creating the optimal setup for addressing the right customer, with the right message, in the right channel at the right time
- Coordinating with colleagues across Nordea to create the best customer experience
All in a Nordic setup where Nordea can leverage on our scale. The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Some travel within the Nordic region might occur.
Welcome to the team that works with data, advanced analytics and data science at Nordea.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You probably hold a Master’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics or similar, but can potentially also have a background in applying analytics for sales and marketing activities
- You have experience with database marketing and working with SQL. Knowledge of SAS, Unica, Adobe or Aprimo a plus.
- You have experience working in Agile teams
- You are driven by achieving concrete result and see your work materialising in concrete customer satisfaction and sales
- You always focus on execution and how your work can be transferred into real value for our customers by getting things done in a pragmatic way.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 18 December 2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Jorge Gonzalez Flores at Jorge.Gonzalez.Flores@nordea.com or +45 5360 0902.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.