DevOps Engineer, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for DevOps Engineers to drive the Agile journey within Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to facilitate DevOps culture and practices, like continuous integration and deployment infrastructure as well as fully automated delivery pipelines.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Engineering System, an international IT unit, where we support the software development organisation with setting up environments in which the software is run while it is being developed. We also support teams in setting up build and deployment jobs (Build & Delivery), in validation of their deliveries in pre-live environments (Deployment Support), coordinating releases (Release Man-agement), and collecting statistics and run analysis (Telemetry). We provide compliant engineering tools landscape for the supported units.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build Continuous Integration and Deployment systems to fully support an end to end pipeline for developers and teams
- Build and provide infrastructure environments from development to production
- Operate and facilitate systems and solutions, and support in incident resolutions as 3rd level support
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the platforms is designed with operability in mind
- Experiment and learn about new techniques and opportunities that can benefit Nordea, to build and prepare for the future
The role is based in TriCity or Warsaw. Welcome to a highly innovative and dedicated team that generates great momentum from collaboration. Since we believe that diversity improves team per-formance, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with dif-ferent backgrounds and experiences.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Excellent understanding what else drives quality, other than just code quality when develop-ing and delivering software
- Strong Linux and Windows based system administration skills, with practical experience op-erating them in a virtual or cloud environment
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience, utilising tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, An-sible or Puppet, in co-operation with GIT/Bitbucket and Nexus/Artifactory
- Familiar with container based architecture and infrastructure solutions, such as Docker
- Experience on Oracle (Database, Weblogic, Oracle Service Bus) and IBM (DB2, MQ Series, DataStage)
- Experience of network security and network engineering
- Experience with Big Data infrastructure (Hadoop, Kafka, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, using tools like Splunk and AppDynamics
- Strong scripting skills preferred
Please note you are not required to meet all of the above-mentioned expectations, any combination of them is welcomed (the more the better, of course).
In addition, we expect fluency in written and spoken English, open mind, willingness to learn new skills, and respect for the team spirit.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Be-cause diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 13 March 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.