IT Change Manager, Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Change Manager to join us in transforming the change management process. We are shaping the function towards a distributed setup with delegated responsibilities and mandate. Apart from performing typical change activities, your role will be focused on coaching and mentoring change coordinators across the organization in order to secure the shift towards distributed change management process.
This is an opportunity for you to join the heart of IT, being involved in everything that is going on in Nordea on the IT side.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics and Tricity, Poland. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join IT Change Management unit, where our goal is to minimize IT incidents resulting from the introduction of Changes in an agile environment. The main accountability areas are to support the organization in implementing changes according to agreed lead times and manage changes in a time and cost-effective way.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help developing the future change management way of working
- Coaching and education on change management roles
- Reviewing performance and facilitate PIR reviews
- Planning , scheduling, and chairing Change Advisory Board (CAB) sessions
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- You have solid experience in change management
- You are ambitious and curious, and you have a strong interest in IT and are eager to learn more
- You have a strong drive with a sense of urgency and act as a team player with a proactive attitude ensuring that processes are followed with a stable but agile deployment
- Understanding of customers’ needs and practical experience from working directly towards customers
- Experience from working in different IT areas will be your advantage
- Excellent communication skills and solid administrative and analytical skills are important
- You are service- minded and able to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple requests from multiple sources - with a smile
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 21 December 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.