Scrum Master in Execution Leadership, Warsaw
We are looking for Scrum Masters with solid experience in IT and agile way of working. This is an opportunity for you to be involved in Nordea's strategic initiatives within compliance, simplification and digitalization. You will be coaching and helping teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries. Therefore, we expect you to be passionate about creating an environment of trust and great dynamics where people perform their best and work together as a team.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Execution Leadership unit, where you will work in a variety of medium and large scale initiatives across the Nordea Group.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and managing virtual scrum teams
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal/external relationships
- Working with Product Owners to focus on business priorities, and manage continually changing requirements
- Driving Sprint planning and daily stand-ups with the scrum teams if needed
- Tracking sprint progress, manage blockers to ensure sprint goals are met
- Providing transparency - clear and accurate metrics on sprint reports
- Running sprint retrospective and review meeting, drive scrum teams to continuously improve
- Coaching the team to adopt best practices with Agile development methodologies
- Working with the team to define a release and launch plan
The role is based in Warsaw. Welcome to a team in which we insist on having fun while making a difference. We help and learn from each other, we continuously improve, learn and grow.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- At least two years of a Scrum Master and Agile Ways of Working experience in IT, preferably in a financial sector
- Analytical skills and ability to deal with complex issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Experienced with Agile development methodsExperience of building strong stakeholder relationships
- Structured and have a consulting mind-set
- Experience in facilitating – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Holder of a relevant university degree e.g. IT, finance, economics or similar
- Scrum Master and/or Agile Project Management experience, SAFe knowledge is an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 18 January 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.