Test Automation Expert, Gdynia
We are looking for a Test Automation Specialist/Expert to plan and implement test automation solutions within different initiatives. This is an opportunity for you to become a member of IT team which turns test automation approach to reality. You will take active part in development of unified test automation framework to enable automation testing across different applications and technologies such as GUI web based, API based, DWH, mainframes, mobiles.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Within Nordea Banking Technology (BT), we increase production stability and cost efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. One of the things we use to reach these goals is to increase efficiency in testing including test automation.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and implementing test automation solutions for different systems under test
- Supporting development and maintenance of unified test automation framework
- Within project activities - automated test cases implementation in coordination with developers, product owners and business experts.
- Monitoring, debugging and reporting test results
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a international team of test automation enthusiasts.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- 5+ years of hands-on test automation experience in following domains: GUI based, service level based level (REST, soap), DWH and big data solutions
- Exhibit programming skills in Java/C#
- Experience with developing and maintaining test automation frameworks (BDD approach as a plus)
- Skills with data manipulation using various data formats (XML, CSV, JSON etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in automation testing tools (Selenium WebDriver or HP LeanFT)
- Experience with working with source code control and CI tools
- Understanding of Agile software development and exhibit strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us and the role we play in society.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 16 December 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf