Business Supporter, Gdańsk
We are looking for an Operational Business Supporter to contribute with your skills and engagement in performing the day to day administrative work of keeping Nordea on the fore front in the fight against financial crime. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge on Nordea’s work on anti-money laundry and continuously work on securing that international sanctions are up to date as the team supports FACP on all parameters.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career – on the business side. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join the Business Support Team within GFCP Application Management which is responsible for the Financial Anti-Crime Platform (FACP) – an application which is used by the Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring (TM) and Sanction Screening units (SSU) within Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
- Update of sanctions lists
- Administrate user accesses
- Support the end users on various questions in regards to anti-money laundry and the FACP application
- Participate in user acceptance testing and verifications on application updates and releases
- Participate in Incidents- and Problem solving
The role is based in Gdańsk and you will be joining a team of five people working with the system administration of the FACP.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four Nordea key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and willing to go the extra mile to support the team.
Your profile and background:
We are looking for someone who:
- has an academic exam in economics, IT science, or similar
- is excellent in English, as all communications between colleagues and end users are in English
- naturally reaches out to colleagues and end users to secure optimal support
- has experience from similar work (an advantage, but not a prerequisite - you will be trained)
On a more personal level, you are:
- service minded – always looking out to do your best for our end users
- thriving with routine based tasks and knows how to follow established procedures
- a hard worker, willing and ready to go the extra mile when required, as the pace is often high, but fun
- Structured and always looking for ways to improve day-to-day work and processes
- flexible and comfortable in a work place where priorities may change and with many reoccurring tasks
- you are a team player – aiming at helping your colleagues with a smile
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger.
Please submit your application no later than 13 July 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdfpersonal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf