IT Analyst, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for an IT Analyst to work over multinational and large scale projects in Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to join our team of professionals who work to deliver high-quality solutions.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us will put you at the heart of it.
Working in skilled, international teams in a fast-developing and inspiring working environment, you’ll play an important part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Exploration and & Requirements Team, where we translate business needs to operational and software requirements and then we verify their validity and priority.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cooperate with multiple stakeholders in alignment with the target picture to enable sustainable solutions
- Elicit requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Secure requirements traceability during smooth end-to-end development
- Be responsible for requirements documentation and quality improvement
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to a team where people are the most important and work is not only a place to go!
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us to being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- BS/MS in Computer Science:
if you are a graduate, you are more than welcome; yet, if you are experienced in IT analysis, we find it as a great advantage
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team environment
- Formal qualification (IREB, IIBA, IQBBA, PMI/PBA) will be an advantage
- Great analytical skills and business understanding
- Proactivity, detail-orientation and quality drive, very good communication skills
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence will be an advantage
- Professional level of English
- We appreciate Business Analysts and Agile framework certificate
- We find it beneficial, if you are familiar with banking, preferably with core systems
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you
can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest
possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity
makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal
opportunities for everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 10 October 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf