Junior Sourcing Manager, Lodz
We are looking for a Junior Sourcing Manager to be responsible and accountable for running Sourcing projects and programmes for different categories in close co-operation with internal stakeholders.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in and contributing to creative idea generation workshops with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Developing new models to analyse supplier offers and quantify total costs and total values of ownership
- Mapping and analysing data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in complex marketplaces
- Communicating complicated messages in compelling ways to senior levels within the businesses
- Preparing and executing different types of negotiations
- Finally, you will have significant responsibilities from the start and be expected to execute and deliver in line with very ambitious 2018 targets
The role is based in Łódź however some travel activity is required. Welcome to a highly dynamic organisation where your creativity, ambition and problem-solving skills will be put to the test every day.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Top performer who excels in executing under pressure and over-delivering towards their customers
- Excels in stakeholder management and can build relations even in challenging situations
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a very sharp eye for detail
- Can communicate complex messages in a simple and compelling way
- Ability to navigate in a proud organisational culture
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Preferable but not a requirement: a background in consultancy or in medium to large enterprises
- Preferable but not a requirement: project management experience
- Preferable but not a requirement: negotiation experience
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea.pl, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 30 June 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf