Project Manager, Łódź
We are looking for a Project Manager to drive change initiatives by traditional project management but also more agile methods – towards which we are aiming.This is an opportunity for you to be involved in several ongoing and upcoming initiatives with focus on establishing, as well as improving ways of working and standards.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You’ll join Business Development, within Group Function Information & Reporting (GFIR) which is a part of Change Organisation located in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Poland. In GFIR, we are the receiving line organisation of the Simplification efforts in Group Functions, responsible for data management and reporting services, execution of reporting as well as being the business owner of the Common Data Warehouse.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving change initiatives with aim to internally improve governance but also head strategic initiatives towards different business areas within Nordea
- Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete value chain
- Engaging, coaching and empowering team members to make sure that initiative deliverables and goals are met
- Proactively engaging stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement
- Getting the opportunity to join a position involving a lot of experiments and learnings, that calls for your courage, passion and flexibility
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to Business Development team.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Around 5-year experience of driving different change initiatives in international environment (with distributed teams prearably)
- Practical knowledge of AGILE methodology and preferably experience of SAFe
- Fluent verbal and written English
- At leat Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches
- Focus on continual professional development and learning new tools/techniques
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.com, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 24 June 2018.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf