Sourcing Assistant in Strategic Development of IT Procurement, Gdynia or Warsaw
We are looking for a Sourcing Assistant to work in one of the largest financial institutions in Europe that is going through a very interesting and ambitious transformation journey on both business and IT level. In IT Procurement, we are at the heart of the transformation and the Strategic Development unit designs and drives the Transformation program of IT Procurement itself.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
You’ll join IT Procurement in Nordea which is a cross-country organisation in the Nordics and Poland. We are specialised in supporting the efforts to achieve most 'value for money' from Nordea's external IT suppliers. We work with Nordea's existing and future suppliers by best-in-class sourcing processes to create great customer experiences.
You will be given a chance to develop professionally and work on both the internal Strategic Transformation Programme as well as our most strategic Sourcing Projects. It is a demanding environment with internaltional stakeholders and global supplier base and an ideal starting position for an international Procurement or Consulting career.
What you will be doing:
- Support the Procurement Transformation Project with data analysis, project planning, communication and presentation material as a core project member
- Support Strategic IT-Procurement projects with Business Case analysis, project planning , negotiation and contracting
- Act as key contact and subject matter expert in procurement related activities towards Business Areas/Group Functions to facilitate process compliance and decision making
- Develop tactical/strategic materials for decision by Steering Committee or other decision party in Nordea in order to ensure creation of optimal solutions for the Sourcing Unit
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw, Poland. Welcome to a diverse team of procurement specialists that work as an integrated part of the Nordic organization, engaging with teams across the whole Nordea organisation on challenging IT projects.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in English (both in writing and speaking)
- High professional level of Microsoft Office tools, with an edge in Excel and Power Point
- Degree in Law, Business, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience: sourcing, contracting, business consulting or Executive Management assistance is preferred, but not mandatory
- Distinct people and business acumen, enabling you to develop an effective strategy for completing your tasks and cooperate on all managerial levels
- It is a benefit if you have experience from international roles or working in an international company with a diverse culture and daily interaction with many different nationalities
- Experience in defining and documenting processes is an advantage but not a requiremen
- Experience in IT Procurement or Contracting would be an asset
- Being ambitious and looking for new challenges
- Having analytical skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 29 June 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf