IT Security Specialist, Gdynia
We are looking for an IT Security Specialist to be on responsible for IAM tools and related strategies. This is an opportunity for you to work in a highly-qualified team supporting and driving the solutions domain forward in Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join IAM Solution Operation, where we provide the tools and technology to support the IAM processes for web single sign-on, federated identity management and attribute based access control. We continuously work on enhancing our capabilities to support new requirements for IAM in Nordea which includes developing existing systems and integrating and deploying new tools and technology we need. Most important tools on our current toolset are IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Security Identity Manager and Axiomatics ASM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the team with the technical implementations, while keeping an overall view of the strategy and direction of the services we provide
- Enable integrations and new capabilities in our Single Sign-On and Federated identity management solution
- Support our common security token service, providing one common OpenID connect token across Nordea
- Support and work for the strategic IAM initiatives like; Seamless Sign-On, Attribute based access control, Multifactor authentication and the IAM challenges on our Cloud journey
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Proven experience for strategic IAM initiatives
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience and knowledge of
- Sign-On solutions
- Token services
- Authorization tools
- User and identity management (knowledge of IBM Security Access/Identity manager will be an asset)
- Knowledge of task automation using scripts
- Hands-on Linux experience
- Preferably experience from Access Management, Identity Management and Access Control Systems
- You find it natural to take on responsibility and use your expertise
- You have the needed drive to solve problems, strong communication skills and secure good results
- Fluency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 20 October 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf