Java Developer, Gdynia
We are looking for Java Developers to IT projects for banking business. This is an opportunity for you to become a member of IT team which brings innovative services and applications for Nordea.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join international IT team, where we focus on modelling and building backend and web-services for customers on commercial market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your agile team will be: software engineers, software testers, project manager and scrum master
- You will access Jira to get your tasks and report the progress in it
- You will pull your clean-code in Git and participate in code reviews
- We also wait for your ideas and prototype software solutions
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a young and dynamic team, which is working in agile way on software solutions for banking.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Database solutions: Oracle, MySQL
- Like to use Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo)
- Uses: Git, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, Weblogic and others
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
We will see as a plus:
- Experience related with: Docker / Kubernetes
- Practical knowledge of: Apache Kafka
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than: 20 June 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.