Junior Process Officer with Finnish Language, Łódź
- meet assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs
- create, develop and update documentation and procedures
- contribute to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks and processes
- 2 years full-time job contract
- On the job trainings to fully prepare you for the tasks
- Social benefits such as: private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy, partial holiday subsidy or cinema tickets
- Relocation package
- Possibility to start a career in the largest financial group in Northern Europe
- Possibility to network stakeholders in Nordea
- Work in dynamic work environment in a friendly and enthusiastic team in a convenient office near the city centre
Who are you?
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- graduate of a secondary school or university
- native speaker or speaks Finnish on an advanced level
- advanced English skills
- good knowledge of MS Office tools
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.