Information Security Analyst, Warsaw or Gdynia
We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to Vulnerability Management Governance in Poland (Warsaw or Gdynia). This is an opportunity for you to develop and coordinate the vulnerability management process and, depending on your profile, you may also be required to assist with information security incidents by gathering information on the incident from various stakeholders and reporting to the business line.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
You’ll join Information Security and Vulnerability management in TISO Governance which is a part of TISO and supports the GDPR implementation by detecting and handling Vulnerability Management events and Information Security events in and around applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and operate vulnerability management process in the organisation
- Develop the vulnerability management governance and life cycle
- Evaluate vulnerabilities and conduct risk management based on gathered information
- Conduct root cause analysis against vulnerabilities and determine possible technical solutions to system owners
- Perform vulnerability management reporting to relevant stakeholders across the organistation
- Act as a subject matter resource in vulnerability management towards the businessline
- Perform Information Security Incident Management and create and distribute the Situational Awareness Picture to relevant stakeholders
- Trigger the breach notification process
- Provide analytics support for the business areas, information security team, 2nd line stakeholders
The position is initially subjected to extended working hours on weekdays (09-18) and may in the future be part of a 24/7 roster.
The role is based in Warsaw or Gdynia. You will be a part of a highly skilled specialists team which is placed in Poland and Nordic countries.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- A minimum 2-year experience in vulnerability management and information security
- Experience in working with governance and risk management concept in the context of vulnerability management
- Academic degree in information technology, engineering or similar
- Being self-motivated and having the drive to lean quickly and ask when in doubt
- Having ‘can-do’ personality which enables delivering of high-quality material
- The ability to keep on track and follow an incident until it is resolved and documented
- The ability to understand technical vulnerability management events and information security incidents and present the information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate with all levels in an organisation
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 21 June 2018.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.