Test Automation Engineer, Gdansk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be involved in implementing quality assurance by building and supporting automated tests, deployment setup and post deployment verifications. Furthermore, you will be automating validation of customized features integrating front-end to Dynamics 365, Office 365, SharePoint, and other applications, service interfaces, its integrations and other systems.
In your role you must be solution oriented and have the capacity to create and maintain efficient, high quality tests.
Within Wholesale Banking Trading Technology, we develop and maintain a solution that gathers our employees' applications and platforms into single eco-system. We enable people in Nordea to work more efficiently, and we make their supporting processes simple and compliant.
We usually engage in several work streams, including large business implementations, integration with multiple systems (i.e. MS Dynamics 365, Office365, SharePoint, Service Bus, REST, etc.) and compliance or regulatory projects (MiFID, GDPR), but we also prioritize and remain focus when it is necessary.
What you’ll be doing:
- writing and maintaining tests for variety of platforms, systems and integrations,
- designing, developing and coding scripts for automation testing
- ensuring that quality standards are adhered to during the development process
- implementing end-to-end test automation, including performance and load testing
- building new and improving existing test automation frameworks (i.e. make them faster, more flexible and easier to use)
The role is based in Gdansk. Welcome to a team where we value clean code, follow best practises and ensure that our challenging tasks are always implemented with highest quality, and supported by great development setup (including automated builds, one-click deployments and releases verifications).
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing with practical knowledge of automated UI testing and test frameworks
- skills for writing and executing test cases and experience in functional and non-functional test activities
- good knowledge about Software Development Life Cycle, testing methods, procedures, documentation and tools
- eagerness to work along with the developers’ team to prepare a proper testing approach ensuring high quality and agile mindset
- teamwork and communication skills (communicative English - spoken and written)
Advantage but not required:
- ISTQB certification
- banking area experience knowledge
- programming experience
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 20 June 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.