Problem Manager, Gdańsk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
The offerAs a Problem Manager in Trading Technology, you’ll play a key role in following up on incidents/situations that impact the services ensuring they do not reoccur. You, together with your problem management colleague, will be also responsible for ensuring the problem process is consistently followed in Trading Technology for all the teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be accountable for analysis and resolution of critical problem investigations in the Trading Technology domain,
- Ensure the Trading Technology organization leaders understand the process and coordinates operational meetings to find root causes within five days, and secures that the quality is according to agreed standards,
- Govern the lifecycle of the preventive measures established during an investigation and ensure this is reported weekly to sr. mgmt.,
- Be responsible for keeping the problem record accurate and up to date on daily basis,
- Be responsible for delivering high quality and first-class service and support.
The role is based in Poland Gdańsk. We welcome you to an energetic team that generates great momentum from Collaboration, Passion and Drive for continually improving our customer experience.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To make an impact in the role as a Problem Manager, you are passionate about leading problem investigations and enjoy engaging with stakeholders. You are a great organiser and a natural communicator.
- Excellent technical skills
- ITIL foundation v3 certification a requirement
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 16 May 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.