Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Process Controller
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an RPA Developer, you’ll be responsible for development part of building automation solutions to support different business areas in Nordea. By working closely in small project teams, you’ll play an important role in the process of changes in our company.
In Robotics Centre of Excellence, we are responsible for delivery and maintenance of multiple automation projects. We are working in close cooperation with the business to ensure our organisation works in the most optimal way.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building a functional and stable robotic automations according to Nordea standards and timelines, which means:
- Implementing and configuring processes and objects within automation tool
- Testing solutions in cooperation with SME to secure a stable launch in production
- Creating documentation for automated processes
- Maintaining existing robots and implementing changes
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to a team of ambitious people working in an agile way to deliver best automation solution possible!
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You have good eye for details, you organise your work in an efficient way and most important – you always look for the most optimal solution to solve your problem.
- Proven experience in the process automation area (knowledge of Blue Prism platform would be an advantage),
- Working knowledge of VBA and SQL (other languages like C# would be an advantage),
- Process analytical skills, ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations,
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- At least professional English skills, both written and spoken
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 12 May 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.