Service Transition Manager, Gdynia/Warsaw
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
Change & Deploy is a sub-unit within Technology and Operations at Nordea and at the moment we are working on improving the deliveries from IT development to operations, therefore we are looking for motivated Service Transition Manager to join our IT Transition Management team.
As a Service Transition Manager, you’ll be:
- Managing the transition of IT deliverables from project to production as a part of a team of Transition Coordinators.
- Managing stakeholders by ensuring true collaboration through constant communication and continuous engagement.
- Managing and running the service transition lifecycle process together with our different project stakeholders from the early phases until its deployment or closure and handover to operations.
- Ensuring transition plans meet budget and time requirements as agreed with involved parties.
- Ensuring that changes to original transition plans have the right authorisation from Local Approver, CAB or ECAB and agrees with the Deployment team, when Changes must be deployed.
- Ensuring that changes in scope of transition are introduced into the organization with minimum disruption to existing services.
- Analysing the risk and impact of changes coming from the transition process.
- Making sure that changes are approved in a timely manner by the appropriate review boards.
- Ensuring that all the activities designed to implement the change are as per the standards. Reviewing change plan and ensure its adherence to standards.
- Authorizing and approving minor (low risk) changes.
- Advising on introduction of Standard Changes (low risk changes that do not need separate RFCs & CAB) so they could be implemented directly by 1st or 2nd lines of support.
- Attending meetings with Change advisory board (CAB) to discuss higher risk changes.
- Producing regular and accurate management reports.
- Ensuring that support SLAs, OLAs and UIC are strictly adhered to.
- Management of archiving and updating operational documentation and procedures for services, applications and processes.
The role is based in Gdynia/ Warsaw.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- 2-3 years of experience as team member in role of ITIL Service Transition Management working with applications
- 2-3 years of experience as a team member in role of IT Transition Manager, IT Change Manager, IT Application Manager or analyst
- Basic knowledge of (working with) reporting/BI systems (mainframe, semantic layer, reporting applications)
- Great sense of ownership for IT services quality, and customer orientation, ability to proactively follow up on customer issues.
- Excellent ITSM processes orientation.
- Experience in working within financial sector is a plus, but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent communication skills in English – listening, verbal and written – including meeting management and facilitation.
- Extensive knowledge of software development lifecycle (Waterfall and Agile).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Preferred candidates with IPMA, Prince 2 or PMI certifications
- ITIL Foundations certification and ITIL Service Transition is not mandatory but preferred.
- BA / BS in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Experience in working as an IT Project Manager is not mandatory but preferred.
- : Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and persuade.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 9 October 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf