Senior Business Intelligence & Process Specialist, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
In Group Functions Information & Reporting (GFIR), we are performing both regulatory and business reporting on behalf of various stakeholders within Nordea. Our aim is to enhance common ways of working and being the receiving line organisation of the simplification efforts in the bank.
As a Business Intelligence and Process Specialist, you’ll join a highly skilled cross-country team responsible for the Global Accounting Interface (GAI). You will be responsible for the daily financial flow, from source system to the General Ledger (GL).
In this position you will be working in the environment combining Business and IT. Our main role is to support production and development and continuously improve General Ledger flows and the Global Accounting Interface. The improvements can vary from small corrections to larger scale projects, implementing new or enhancing its functionality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting production issues and developments.
- Participating in large projects within the bank as an SME.
- Participating in Business Process development tasks and strategic issues.
- Creating data quality and reconciliation controls.
- Driving improvements.
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to the international and very dynamic environment where the unlimited development opportunities are waiting for you.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Master degree, in Economics, Finance, Accounting, IT or similar.
- Proven track record in master financial accounting and reconciliation processes.
- Good command of SAP ERP / BW or similar.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Highly-developed analytical skills.
- Ability to apply logic, learn quickly and make decisions independently.
It’s also a merit if you:
- Have good knowledge of banking products, accounting methods, reporting, master data.
- Are familiar with deriving table based accounting logic.
- Are willing to go on business trips (Scandinavian countries).
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 22 April 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.