Senior Sourcing Manager for IT Offshoring and Vendor Management, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Leading and supporting commercial and contractual issues with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Assisting and participating in IT contract negotiations.
- Give legal and commercial contractual advice and assistance.
- Assessing vendor compliance related to contractual terms and conditions.
- Writing and interpreting IT delivery contracts.
- Handling contractual disputes.
- Establishing and ensuring good relations with vendors and internal stakeholders.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Master Degree or certificate within procurement, business administration, supply chain or legal.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field of IT sourcing.
- Working experience in a fast-paced multinational environment with a global stakeholder base.
- Great analytical skills, attention to details and results-oriented.
- Highly motivated and success driven.
- Best practice market knowledge within procurement strategies in area of IT.
- General knowledge and experience in all IT sourcing categories with deeper specialised knowledge of IT Consultant Services (Offshoring).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to influence external vendors.
- Ability to adhere to high ethical standards.
- Demonstrate cross-functional and cultural team work.
- Have a good sense of humor.
- Fluency in English.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 04 May 2018 to send us your application.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.