Infrastructure Operations Specialist, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Follow ups of backups, maintenance and upgrade of the Backup environment on a daily basis,
- Configuration and customization, project involvement and evaluating new equipment,
- Maintaining compliance levels with governing authorities and ensure that Nordea lives up to the stated requirements.
The role is based in
Gdynia. Welcome to a global team where you will be cooperating on a
daily basis with colleagues all over Nordea with the courage to the deliver
quality in our services.
Who are you? Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Great knowledge of backup and restore area
- Experience in Installation & Configuration
- Good at performance tuning
- Able to effectively communicate global solutions ensuring continuous development and knowledge sharing
- Good at troubleshooting
- Represent the team at Design/Planning meetings
- Analyse security measures to protect the data and ensure reliability and integrity of the infrastructure, and advice others on backup solutions.
More information and send applicationYou have until 05 May 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.