Print Platform Specialist, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Print Platform Specialist, you’ll work with Nordea´s print platform. The team has global responsibilities for the print platform in Nordea.
In Device Services, we will be able to have a great impact on our internal culture and way of working as well as on how our team is recognized as a value-adding partner by others
What you’ll be doing:
- Print Service Management
- Technical development of existing platform
- Support technical projects as a print expert
- Manage the print security baseline
- Cooperation with external suppliers
The role is based in Gdynia. Welcome to a team with a passion for technology and great customer experience. The stakeholders are mainly located in the Nordics and therefore most clarifications, discussions and documentations will be held in English.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Are an agile and creative team player, who can be a part of the team deliver a highly usable and solid enterprise print platform.
- Have a strong business mind-set and are technically skilled with preferably experience from a similar position. You have been working with print for at least 3 years.
- Have ability to work across organisational borders with an adding value attitude, using good communication skills to influence decisions and managing stakeholders at all levels.
The stakeholders are mainly located in the Nordics and therefore most clarifications, discussions and documentations will be held in English.
Banking is highly regulated and compliance with this regulation is key and should be followed at any time.
- Print management systems (VPSX)
- Pull print solutions (MFPSecure)
- Device Management (Markvision Enterprise)
- Active Directory
- Creating technical documentation
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 16 May 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.