Junior Process Officer with Danish/Swedish/Norwegian or Finnish language, Lodz
You’ll join Nordea Bank Abp, which is leading financial institution in Scandinavia. It was established in Poland in 2010 to run operations for Scandinavian business units of Nordea. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their milestones.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain?
- Working in a multicultural team along with other native Nordic speakers and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavian countries to Poland
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more)
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates and opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to dynamic work environment and a friendly, enthusiastic team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Either native or at least B1 level of Scandinavian language and English on communicative level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At nordea.pl, you can read more about us, our business and our focus on integrating sustainability into everything we do.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’ I inform that:
- The Administrator of your personal data is Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź, hereinafter referred to as the company
- Data Protection Officer in the company is Esa Kainulainen, e-mail: email@example.com
- Applications for specific positions are kept for two years after the recruitment process has ended. Open applications to our candidate database are kept for six months, after which they will automatically be deleted, unless you choose to renew your application. We will send you an e-mail reminder before the six months have passed and ask if you would like to renew your application. You may request an open application to be deleted at any time.
- For e-mail notifications of new positions via our Job Agent, the personal data you submit is kept until you choose to unsubscribe from the service..
- Your personal data will not be shared with other recipients.
- Your personal data will not be shared with third countries.
- You have a right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process. Failure to provide personal data necessary to conduct the recruitment process, in particular personal data specified in the art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code from June 26, 1974 (Journal of Laws 2019.1040 i.e. from June 6, 2019) will cause the application to be left without recognition by the Administrator.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including the form of profiling.
These rights mentioned in the point 6 and 7 can be executed at any time by submitting a written declaration, in person or by sending correspondence to the address of Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmigłego 20, 93-281 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.