Business Support Officer, Łódź
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As a Business Support Officer, you’ll will be providing efficient business support to Nordea Bank units enabling them to focus on running the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management administrative tasks corresponding to local business needs
- Correspondence registration, distribution and administration
- Access cards management
- Support in coordination of internal events
- Participation in invoice booking process
- Cooperation with external services providers
- Coordination of purchasing processes
- Cooperation with property managers to maintain the high standard of the premises
- Assistance with implementation of new policies & procedures in Nordea in Poland
- General support for Nordea projects
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team that provides a great place to work in a modern, engaging and sustainable community.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Goal driven approach and ownership for tasks assigned
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 15 May 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.