IT Application Operations Specialist, Gdańsk
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, meeting our customers’ changing needs and offering them the best possible service is central to everything we do. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an IT Application Operations Specialist, you will be supporting a number of in-house built and vendor-based applications. Also, you will be a part of the team consisting of 10 people with DevOps profile.
Our team supports four application areas, in constant dialogue with developers and the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement an organized approach towards business operations in order to maintain the production demand. Strategic approach will be focused on automation and failure prevention.
- Work with the Incident, Problem and Change Management processes to support the applications in scope. Create monitoring and automation.
- Continuous Service Improvements, DevOps hungry learner profile highly appreciated
- Work in Windows environment and MS SQL / Oracle SQL databases
- Work as single point of contact in 2nd line support for Business and Development
The role is based in Gdańsk, Poland.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Excellent command of English (at least B2/C1)
- Windows Server experience, certificates are not required but we are looking for passion and willingness to learn;
- Minimum a 3-year experience on similar position
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in experience
- SQL knowledge (Oracle/PLSQL/T-SQL will be an asset, other SQL variants accepted)
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 7 May 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.