IT Service Manager, IT SWIFT, GdańskIt’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
- Converting maintenance plans into concrete actions and ensuring sufficient skilled resources in the service domains, enabling sustainable solutions.
- Driving maintenance and improvement activities in order to achieve the overall SLA objectives, as well as facilitating capacity management to ensure sufficient capacity for the service.
- Setting operational targets during projects and improvements to achieve sufficient quality in releases to production.
- Active stakeholder management in order to deliver on agreed expectations. Cost, risk and capital management.
- Handle and mitigate risk and compliance issues in the short and long term to ensure adherence to Nordea policies
The role is based in Gdańsk, Poland. Welcome to a true virtual Team (in Poland, Finland and Denmark) with many stakeholders.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
- Several years of experience in the area IT engineering including Linux and Mainframe
- SWIFT environment knowledge
- Fluency in English
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Experience in the area of systems development will be considered as an asset
- Understanding of how to manage the system life-cycle
- Great business acumen, proactive approach and hands-on mentality
- Excellent prioritization and time management, presentation and reporting skills
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send application
You have until 12 April 2018 to send us your application.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.