Operation Quality Specialist, Gdynia
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
As an Operation Quality Specialist, you’ll be involved in planning changes in Nordea’s IT systems. You will have a huge influence on what and when to implement in our production systems. You will act as a second level support for stakeholders and secure delivery of requested changes and feedback to requester in order to ensure high availiability.
In Life Cycle Management and Maintenance, we actively carry out daily operational maintenance. We interact with other IT teams to maintain stable operation and to achieve the service level agreement goals.
We coordinate and manage more than 7000 changes to the environment yearly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Operate within one or several of the Nordea enterprise processes, such as: incidents, problems and changes,
- Monitor change queues, review received requests and ensure quality and mandatory information,
- Set up meetings and facilitate them for complex changes,
- Coordinate and assign of resources to deploy the change,
- Help with the change process, by being a change process expert within our team,
- Create and update confluence support page, “how to”, documents and lazy dogs, eg., how to handle a change ticket etc.,
- Be updated on new change process, rules etc.,
- Take part in the process management support by activel participation in Continual Service Improvement,
- Contribute to process benchmarking, process maturity assessment, process audit and process control & review,
- Actively support stability at the operational level by being responsible for a process/area in Life Cycle Management and Maintanance.
Addionatly, if required:
- Attend meetings with managers, requestors or change resources to solve a complex change,
- Attend to a task force or an escalation meeting, to support and coordinate on resources for Emergency changes.
The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Who are you?Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues to be committed to.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
You think pragmatically and work effectively even in stressful situations. Moreover, working with people motivates you and you can easily cooperate with various stakeholders.
You are service-minded, target-oriented and you are prone to assist our costumers during stressful periods. Also, you are conscious of thet fact that you may sometimes be in the eye of the storm. Besides, you follow instructions and procedures.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of ITSM tools e.g. Remedy
- Great IT knowledge or relevant IT experience and its tools and methods
- ITIL 3 certificated will be considered as an advantage
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
More information and send applicationYou have until 24 June 2018 to send us your application.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
We believe that diversity improves team performance. Therefore, we strive to form teams with a mix of people of different genders and ages, and with different backgrounds and experiences.
“In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank AB S.A. Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf”